- Joined
- Sep 29, 2021
- Messages
- 23
- Reaction score
- 0
I have a grandstream HT813 which I am trying to use the fxo port on so if you know anything about this device your help would be appriciated
Incoming:
When someone calls the number attached the ata will pick up and play dial tone but has alot of static in the background then the call will drop after about 5 seconds. I have checked the activity log in 3cx and it appears the call never hits the pbx
Outgoing:
When an outgoing call is made by just typing the number it will just play the tri tone dialing sound for 30 seconds before hanging up
Thanks for you help in advance
Incoming:
When someone calls the number attached the ata will pick up and play dial tone but has alot of static in the background then the call will drop after about 5 seconds. I have checked the activity log in 3cx and it appears the call never hits the pbx
Outgoing:
When an outgoing call is made by just typing the number it will just play the tri tone dialing sound for 30 seconds before hanging up
Thanks for you help in advance