- Joined
- Jan 22, 2022
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 1
I have a Grandstream GXP2170 I just connected to my network. 3cx provisioned it, updated the firmware, and it works, I can make and receive calls. However it continuously also receives calls from it's own extension. This is what is in the call log while it is ringing.
.
| 01/25/2022 11:52:22 PM - Currently active calls [none] |
| 01/25/2022 11:52:18 PM - Trying to establish CSTA session to <sip:[email protected]:5060/UDP> |
| 01/25/2022 11:51:52 PM - Currently active calls [none] |
| 01/25/2022 11:51:22 PM - Currently active calls [none] |
| 01/25/2022 11:51:17 PM - Trying to establish CSTA session to <sip:[email protected]:5060/UDP> |
| 01/25/2022 11:50:52 PM - Currently active calls [none] |
| 01/25/2022 11:50:22 PM - Currently active calls [none] |
| 01/25/2022 11:50:16 PM - Trying to establish CSTA session to <sip:[email protected]:5060/UDP> |
.