• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Solved GRP2613 will not provision

Status
Not open for further replies.

qbitnetworking

Bronze Partner
Joined
Nov 28, 2020
Messages
138
Reaction score
30
Hi all, for some reason when I assign an extension to a GRP2613, it doesn't provision. It doesn't actually do anything at all. This is the first time I've used the GRP2613 as I usually use the GRP2612. Also I'm using a Raspberry Pi SBC.

Thanks!

Edit: I take that back. I had to log into the phone using Admin and the password on the bottom and factory reset. I assumed they were already factory reset when I received them but either way, redoing so did the trick.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnS_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us