help pls , cant seem to make this work with sipgate.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

justwondering

Joined
Oct 21, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Help please , i've filled in the details below into what i assume are the correct places for 3cx , only thing that happens is that it states "waiting for profile , please be patient" this goes on for a few minutes and never logs in.

when this program says it accepts multi sip accounts , does that mean i can have 4 sip accounts active at the same time , or is it just so i can switch between accounts.

Below are the details i have , can anyone tell me exactly which places the info goes into please

SIP-ID: *******
SIP password: *******

Registry: sipgate.co.uk
Proxy: sipgate.co.uk
STUN: stun.sipgate.net:10000
NTP: ntp.sipgate.net

T.I.A
 
Re: help pls , cant seem to make this work with sipgate.co.u

Hi, I'm in the same boat witH Sipgate, although I get `not registered`. I have entered the Sipgate registered telephone number as the user, and the password issued to me by Sipgate. I've got the internal and external servers registered to Sipgate and the Stun server is set as per Sipgate advice.
I have tried the user name as the SIP-ID given to me by Sipgate but that doesn't work either.

Frustrating. Help
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us