- Joined
- May 13, 2014
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 1
Hi Everyone,
First post on the forums so please go gentle on me
I run a company called The Technology Group in the UK, and whilst from a Technical Sales background, I'm not a full-blown engineer, so apologies if I have missed something in the documentation.
We have a prospective customer looking to integrate Hubspot, however in testing it is popping on "Ring", and not on "Connection" (which is the client's desired method). Is it possible to change a variable somewhere in the XML CRM template or 3CX admin / user settings to make the screenpop on "Connection" instead? We cannot see any and it would seem crazy to go down a full-on custom dev project for such a minor tweak.
We have monitored this page https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/hubspot-crm-integration-scope-issue-nov-21-update.84336/ and seen there are some temporarily new Hubspot templates which was useful.
Many thanks in advance if anyone can assist.
Jonathan Marsden
First post on the forums so please go gentle on me
I run a company called The Technology Group in the UK, and whilst from a Technical Sales background, I'm not a full-blown engineer, so apologies if I have missed something in the documentation.
We have a prospective customer looking to integrate Hubspot, however in testing it is popping on "Ring", and not on "Connection" (which is the client's desired method). Is it possible to change a variable somewhere in the XML CRM template or 3CX admin / user settings to make the screenpop on "Connection" instead? We cannot see any and it would seem crazy to go down a full-on custom dev project for such a minor tweak.
We have monitored this page https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/hubspot-crm-integration-scope-issue-nov-21-update.84336/ and seen there are some temporarily new Hubspot templates which was useful.
Many thanks in advance if anyone can assist.
Jonathan Marsden