john.barnhill Premier Customer Joined Jul 8, 2025 Messages 24 Reaction score 4 Jul 8, 2025 #1 All, Looking for some help with setting up 3CX and SalesForce. I followed the 3CX guide, but when I go to test using a phone number in SalesForce, I only get this "Empty ID" response?
All, Looking for some help with setting up 3CX and SalesForce. I followed the 3CX guide, but when I go to test using a phone number in SalesForce, I only get this "Empty ID" response?
Evolute IT 3CX MVP Gold Partner Advanced Certified Joined Feb 6, 2018 Messages 11,228 Reaction score 7,073 Jul 8, 2025 #2 Phonebook match setting. Admin > System > Phonebook > Options, set to Match Exactly or if that doesn't work, try 10-digits (or 9 for UK/EU/AU) Reactions: john.barnhill and edossantos_sipcaller
Phonebook match setting. Admin > System > Phonebook > Options, set to Match Exactly or if that doesn't work, try 10-digits (or 9 for UK/EU/AU)
john.barnhill Premier Customer Joined Jul 8, 2025 Messages 24 Reaction score 4 Jul 9, 2025 #3 Hmmm, I tried 10 digits and match exactly, I get the same results
edossantos_sipcaller 3CX MVP Customer Joined May 2, 2024 Messages 1,344 Reaction score 1,721 Jul 9, 2025 #4 Confirm that the number is entered exactly as it is stored in Salesforce, including for example the + prefix. Otherwise, check with a matching length of 7, which is somehow sometimes accepted by Salesforce to do a match. Reactions: jed, john.barnhill, TheodorosG_3CX and 1 other person
Confirm that the number is entered exactly as it is stored in Salesforce, including for example the + prefix. Otherwise, check with a matching length of 7, which is somehow sometimes accepted by Salesforce to do a match.
john.barnhill Premier Customer Joined Jul 8, 2025 Messages 24 Reaction score 4 Jul 28, 2025 #5 Thank you that fixed my problem! Reactions: jed, edossantos_sipcaller and KyriacosS_3CX