• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Solved Hot Desking - One user, multiple phones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendan D.

Forum User
Advanced Certified
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
18
Reaction score
3
I've had a user complain that they are unable to login to two phones that are setup hot hot desking simultaneously.

Can someone confirm if this is a limitation/design of the 3CX system or something else like user error?

Thanks,
Brendan

TLDR, Can one user login to two phones configured for hot disking simultaneously?
 
Last edited:
I'll get more information from the client, I assume its something simple but wanted to confirm it was possible before I started troubleshooting. If its turns out to be an actual 3CX issue I'll create another post of support ticket.

Thanks,
Brendan
 
  • Like
Reactions: VasilisV_3CX
Sure thing @Brendan D. Feel free to open a new post if you require any further assistance.
 
Hi @Brendan D.,

I was unfortunately mistaken, I've tested this and it turns out that if you try to log in to the second device, you're logged out of the first one. Apologies for any inconvenience.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us