How many numbers can you add in the WhatsApp Manager in a Business Account?

Sabith KM

SMB User
Joined
May 19, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
My Facebook Account was verified and I got a email saying that I can add more than 25 numbers in my Facebook Business Account that is WhatsApp Number to integrate it with 3CX but then after adding two number that is the normal limit, I'm not able to add more which shouldn't be the problem as I'm Verified. So what do I do to make it work or add more than 2 WhatsApp Numbers to my Facebook Business Account? Has anyone worked on integrating Facebook Business and 3CX.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2025-05-20 013318.png
    Screenshot 2025-05-20 013318.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 4
Did you click on "learn more"? This is maybe a question for Meta...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us