Solved How to access SSH Via Putty In Install TypeHosted by 3CX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercy1885

SMB User
Joined
Nov 25, 2023
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone!
I'm trying to integrate with "mConnect" however I need to get access root via putty however I've tried with IPv4 - IP with port 22, 5060 and 3CX FQDN with the same port however it's not accepting anyone can help me please?

Thank you!
 
SSH Access is not permitted to a Hosted by 3CX instance.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Hello Everyone!
I'm trying to integrate with "mConnect" however I need to get access root via putty however I've tried with IPv4 - IP with port 22, 5060 and 3CX FQDN with the same port however it's not accepting anyone can help me please?

Thank you!

SSH Access is not permitted to a Hosted by 3CX instance.
Thanks...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
112,156
Messages
591,013
Members
165,188
Latest member
Teemal