- Joined
- Aug 2, 2019
- Messages
- 67
- Reaction score
- 9
Hi
I'm having a problem to integrade 365 and 3CX. A customer have an Office 365 base with multiple domains. Adding up all the domains, it has about 6000 users, but only one domain is important and need return users.
The biggest problem is that 6000 users crash the integration and don't work.
I need that, between several domains (xx.com, xyz.com, abc.com), it only returns users from the domain abc.com, for example.
I edited the OFFICE365_CONFIG parameter in Settings > Parameters and got the following content:
{"Public":{"SyncGuestUsers":false,"ApplicationId":"xxxxxxx","PersonalContacts":{"SelectedUsers":[],"SyncType":0,"IsEnabled":false},"ADUsers":{"IsSyncOfficePhone":false,"IsSyncPhoto":false,"StartingExtensionNumber":"","SelectedUsers":[],"SyncType":0,"IsEnabled":false},"EventSync":{"SelectedUsers":[],"SyncType":0,"IsEnabled":false},"SharedMailboxesSync":{"SelectedSharedMailboxes":[],"SharedMailboxesSyncType":0,"IsEnabled":false},"AdminSignIn":{"SelectedUsers":[],"SyncType":0,"IsEnabled":false},"ExtensionSignIn":{"SelectedUsers":[],"SyncType":0,"IsEnabled":false}},"TenantId":"xxxxxxx"}
PS: I replace the application ID to xxxxxxx for only insert here
In this parameter, is there any variable that can filter only the domain that I want the users to be returned?
I'm having a problem to integrade 365 and 3CX. A customer have an Office 365 base with multiple domains. Adding up all the domains, it has about 6000 users, but only one domain is important and need return users.
The biggest problem is that 6000 users crash the integration and don't work.
I need that, between several domains (xx.com, xyz.com, abc.com), it only returns users from the domain abc.com, for example.
I edited the OFFICE365_CONFIG parameter in Settings > Parameters and got the following content:
{"Public":{"SyncGuestUsers":false,"ApplicationId":"xxxxxxx","PersonalContacts":{"SelectedUsers":[],"SyncType":0,"IsEnabled":false},"ADUsers":{"IsSyncOfficePhone":false,"IsSyncPhoto":false,"StartingExtensionNumber":"","SelectedUsers":[],"SyncType":0,"IsEnabled":false},"EventSync":{"SelectedUsers":[],"SyncType":0,"IsEnabled":false},"SharedMailboxesSync":{"SelectedSharedMailboxes":[],"SharedMailboxesSyncType":0,"IsEnabled":false},"AdminSignIn":{"SelectedUsers":[],"SyncType":0,"IsEnabled":false},"ExtensionSignIn":{"SelectedUsers":[],"SyncType":0,"IsEnabled":false}},"TenantId":"xxxxxxx"}
PS: I replace the application ID to xxxxxxx for only insert here
In this parameter, is there any variable that can filter only the domain that I want the users to be returned?