• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

HTEK UC923 stuck initialising when pushing out FW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphabetic

3CX MVP
Silver Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
6,619
Reaction score
2,633
I've attempted to push out FW updates from 3CX to a few HTEK UC923 phones sat currently on 2.0.6.5.45.

I selected them and pressed the update button and found they all got stuck on initialising for ages, Im talking in excess of 10 minutes.

Powering them off/on didnt sort the issue.

is there something thats known with this happening?

phones are provisioned via SBC.
 
What is the current firmware version of the phones?
 
They're currently sat at 2.0.6.5.30.

1696347942961.png

Im going to force a couple to do a FW update now and I can bet I get a call saying they're stuck on initialising.
 
So currently the phones are using a newer version from the supported.
In this case you are trying to downgrade which is not a supported method as it will create issue like the descibed.
I would suggest that you contact vendor for further clarification.
 
Sorry no - i got my wires mixed.

the phones having the problem are 2.0.6.5.30 and im trying to do the upgrade to .45 - its this process that takes forever initialising.

the ones I started yesterday are back on and up to date.
 
Ok good to know.
So at the moment all is working fine. In case there are too many devices i would also suggest that you update less phone at the time and not all of them in bulk.
 
Ok good to know.
So at the moment all is working fine. In case there are too many devices i would also suggest that you update less phone at the time and not all of them in bulk.
It happens when doing 1 or 2 at the same time.
 
This is weird though, but if you do that for one device everytime does it work correctly?
 
If I push the FW update to the HTEKs they all say initialising for a long period of time before actually upgrading.
 
This is not something that is actually related with the PBX.
From the PBX we push the firmware update but this depends also on the device. In this case you will need to contact vendor for further clarification.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us