- Joined
- Sep 11, 2023
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi There,
Have set 3CX to link to HubSpot and entered the Client ID and Secret provided by the Developer, then passed the Authorization link back to the developer to complete but they are reporting the following error: "Authorization failed because there is a mismatch between scoped in the install URL and the app's configured scopes. Please contact the app developer."
I have attached images of the setup in 3CX and the error, the URL provided to the Developer is https://******^.3cx.com.au/api/oauth2crm
What am I missing ?
Regards
Dave
Have set 3CX to link to HubSpot and entered the Client ID and Secret provided by the Developer, then passed the Authorization link back to the developer to complete but they are reporting the following error: "Authorization failed because there is a mismatch between scoped in the install URL and the app's configured scopes. Please contact the app developer."
I have attached images of the setup in 3CX and the error, the URL provided to the Developer is https://******^.3cx.com.au/api/oauth2crm
What am I missing ?
Regards
Dave

