Hubspot - This account doesn't have access to some HubSpot features that are required by this app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumperboy

Customer
Joined
Jul 28, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello,

Added the app on the developer account as per https://www.3cx.com/docs/hubspot-pbx-crm-integration/

I have these scopes:
timelinecrm.objects.contacts.readcrm.objects.contacts.writecrm.objects.companies.readcrm.objects.owners.read

If I add crm.objects.deals i get the error: Insufficient scopes were provided. Please contact the app developer

Its a 3cx enterprise hosted platform.

Any ideas?

Thanks
John
 
You don't need the deals scope. Set it as expected in the docs linked.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheodorosG_3CX
Hello,

Sorry i was not clear, these are my selected scopes:

crm.objects.contacts.read
crm.objects.contacts.write
crm.objects.companies.read
crm.objects.owners.read
timeline

This produces the error:

Hubspot - This account doesn't have access to some HubSpot features that are required by this app

The next bit of my description was misleading and pointless...but for clarity, if I add

crm.objects.deals.read I get error:

Insufficient scopes were provided. Please contact the app developer

I thought the 2nd bit might add more info, having re-read my post it was pointless.

Thanks
John
 
When you authorize the Hubspot from the PBX, are you selecting the developer account?
If so ensure that the global admin account is selected.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us