- Joined
- Nov 29, 2018
- Messages
- 57
- Reaction score
- 11
I can't post in the Ideas section, so I will post it here :
as a user and administrator of both 3CX and a live chat solution, 3CX can probably do better than our current solution (Zoho SalesIQ) in various ways, but I don't think we will replace our current chat solution with 3CX since it's missing one key feature : the CRM integration.
It's nice to be able to switch to voice / video chat with the visitor, but I'm not sure if most visitors will want that, and if they have the devices & right settings on their computer to enjoy a good chat. It would just be for a small % of chats I think.
On the other hand, what we ALWAYS do with each chat is to record it in our CRM as a Sales lead, or opportunity. And then it means to search for the contact, then do a copy paste. It takes some time, for EACH chat. So clearly, as I'm looking for another solution, the main criteria to replace our current solution is the CRM integration.
3CX is connected to our CRM, so it can search for a contact based on the phone number. It could probably do it from the email address then. And since it can pushes a phone activity in the CRM, I think you would make the chat function much more interesting with the possibility to push the discussion in a CRM (by offering to push it as a lead / opp / case for instance). That would be a real time saver for our people.
as a user and administrator of both 3CX and a live chat solution, 3CX can probably do better than our current solution (Zoho SalesIQ) in various ways, but I don't think we will replace our current chat solution with 3CX since it's missing one key feature : the CRM integration.
It's nice to be able to switch to voice / video chat with the visitor, but I'm not sure if most visitors will want that, and if they have the devices & right settings on their computer to enjoy a good chat. It would just be for a small % of chats I think.
On the other hand, what we ALWAYS do with each chat is to record it in our CRM as a Sales lead, or opportunity. And then it means to search for the contact, then do a copy paste. It takes some time, for EACH chat. So clearly, as I'm looking for another solution, the main criteria to replace our current solution is the CRM integration.
3CX is connected to our CRM, so it can search for a contact based on the phone number. It could probably do it from the email address then. And since it can pushes a phone activity in the CRM, I think you would make the chat function much more interesting with the possibility to push the discussion in a CRM (by offering to push it as a lead / opp / case for instance). That would be a real time saver for our people.