- Joined
- May 25, 2020
- Messages
- 21
- Reaction score
- 4
Greetings, after the clock is changed (in Serbia, the clock is switched to summer and winter time) in the PBX in the interface, I see the correct time in the call log and events.
But in Salesforce, the event is transmitted with an offset of an hour ago, at first I thought that the problem was in salesforce, but then I saw that in CDRlogs the time for events was also indicated one hour ago. I have selected the correct time zone +1 Belgrade in the PBX settings.
Tell me how to fix this? Points to watch out for, the Debian operating system
But in Salesforce, the event is transmitted with an offset of an hour ago, at first I thought that the problem was in salesforce, but then I saw that in CDRlogs the time for events was also indicated one hour ago. I have selected the correct time zone +1 Belgrade in the PBX settings.
Tell me how to fix this? Points to watch out for, the Debian operating system