Incorrect URL generation in QRCode for a specific extension

RomainC

Silver Partner
Joined
Feb 9, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Hi,

I'm encountering a problem specific to a single extension: the QRCode generated by the user interface to connect to an Android application doesn't work. By analyzing the URL associated with the QRCode, I observe a noticeable difference. Here are the details:
To test, I created a new user. The URL generated is correct: https://xxxx.my3cx.fr:5001/P1/XXX. This confirms that the problem only affects one particular user.
Similarly, I've tried on other 3CX servers and the URL generated by the QRCode always contains /P1/.

We've found that this difference in the URL (presence of /P/ instead of /P1/) prevents the Android application from being provisioned.

Have you already encountered this problem, or do you have any idea of the cause?

Thanks in advance,


System informations :
  • 3CX Version : Version 20.0 Update 4 (Build 487 Release)
  • Server OS : Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)
  • Is the 3CX Server Hosted and where? : 3CX Hosted in our datacenter
 
@RomainC Thanks for your feedback.
I have replied to you via private message for some additional information you can give us there
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,146
Messages
590,949
Members
165,164
Latest member
albertpugo02