- Joined
- Jul 25, 2023
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 1
Hi there,
I am currently using only the 3CX Talk for testing of the integration, no SIP Trunk has been set up as we are still trying out the functionalities.
Running into these couple of issues, please help to advise on it:
Nic
I am currently using only the 3CX Talk for testing of the integration, no SIP Trunk has been set up as we are still trying out the functionalities.
Running into these couple of issues, please help to advise on it:
- When the caller clicks on the Call Us button in the chat, on the 3CX web client, the Salesforce CRM link is not opened automatically. The small chat window beneath the softphone does shows the CRM link icon and if I click onto it manually it opens up the right contact in Salesforce. Any reason why the link is not automatically opened?
- Ending the call does not result in creation of any tasks for the Call Journalling details. I tested the connection, it is working fine. The logs looks fine, no API issue, the only message that strikes out to me is "CHR: contact for LiveChat is not found".
Nic