Solved Integration with Hubspot : error Insufficient scopes were provided. Please contact the app developer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handsometan

New User
Joined
Apr 5, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Hi having integration error with Hubspot. I think I have tried to updated all the template but still error.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2022-04-06 at 12.08.06 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-06 at 12.08.06 AM.png
    219.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot 2022-04-06 at 12.08.01 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-06 at 12.08.01 AM.png
    834.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot 2022-04-06 at 12.10.07 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-06 at 12.10.07 AM.png
    259.5 KB · Views: 14
Are you using the standard template or you edited it? What version of 3CX are you using (you can see this in the 3CX Dashboard)? What version of the template are you using (you can see this in the Console > Settings > CRM > Show Template > second line of the XML)?
 
Are you using the standard template or you edited it? What version of 3CX are you using (you can see this in the 3CX Dashboard)? What version of the template are you using (you can see this in the Console > Settings > CRM > Show Template > second line of the XML)?
Im using the standard template which I just choose Hubspot and never edit anything. My 3CX is enterprise version.


it should be version 11
<Crm xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" Country="US" Name="HubSpot" Version="11" SupportsEmojis="true">
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2022-04-06 at 11.43.43 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-06 at 11.43.43 PM.png
    89.9 KB · Views: 8
That's the correct template version. In HubSpot, are you using a private app? Or you created the developer account and created the app there? Please note that private apps don't work anymore, so you need to follow the updated guide.
 
I pretty much follow the guide to configure and yes I created a developer account and create a an app there.

As for the Redirect URL I guess Im using 3CX hosted so do not have port number.

For scope I checked as per guide


​

 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2022-04-07 at 3.31.35 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-07 at 3.31.35 AM.png
    226.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot 2022-04-07 at 3.39.32 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-07 at 3.39.32 AM.png
    300.6 KB · Views: 27
It seems the documentation is wrong, thanks for pointing this out:
1649352446660.png
 
thanks it is working now. appreciate that
 
  • Like
Reactions: edossantos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us