- Joined
- Jun 3, 2021
- Messages
- 21
- Reaction score
- 2
Hi,
I tried integrating 3cx with salesforce enterprise edition trial. We already have a live enterprise account edition with salesforce. I just wanted to test it before configuring it on the live enviornment. I had configured as per the 3cx tutorial.
Please see the below error which i receive when trying to find the contact in the Test CRM integration module
Server returned a non successful status code - HTTPStatusCode=BadRequest - Reason=Bad Request - Content=[{"message":"\nRETURNING Lead(Id,FirstName,LastName,Fax,MobilePhone,Phone,Email,Company)\n ^\nERROR at Row:1:Column:69\nNo such column 'Fax' on entity 'Lead'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.","errorCode":"INVALID_FIELD"}]
I tried integrating 3cx with salesforce enterprise edition trial. We already have a live enterprise account edition with salesforce. I just wanted to test it before configuring it on the live enviornment. I had configured as per the 3cx tutorial.
Please see the below error which i receive when trying to find the contact in the Test CRM integration module
Server returned a non successful status code - HTTPStatusCode=BadRequest - Reason=Bad Request - Content=[{"message":"\nRETURNING Lead(Id,FirstName,LastName,Fax,MobilePhone,Phone,Email,Company)\n ^\nERROR at Row:1:Column:69\nNo such column 'Fax' on entity 'Lead'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.","errorCode":"INVALID_FIELD"}]
Last edited: