Intercom/Auto Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveMat11

SOHO User
Joined
Feb 20, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
I see there are a few people asking about this functionality but nothing recent. I just installed 3CX w Yealink phones in my home. I set BLF for each room to use as an intercom as I had on my previous FreePBX system. Unfortunately, the phone rings and doesn't auto answer. In the individual phone settings there is an option to turn auto answer on. Once I set that to on, all calls whether internal or external now automatically answer. Has this been resolved? If so, what is the best way to set this up so that by pressing a BLF, the phone being called automatically answers?
 
I’m really hoping they get this figured out. I haven’t heard of any update to this but I would this that this would be an easy programming thing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TTHandH
I am seeing other systems that are able to do it, FreePBX and RingCentral to name a few. So I am sure it is possible, I wonder why 3CX isn't offering it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TTHandH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock