IP Blacklisted??

Status
Not open for further replies.

puddinridgefarm

Free User
Joined
Apr 30, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I just signed up last week, tried it out on a few phones (one was locked and got it unlocked today). I'm now blacklisted. This is the only IP I can use on the farm unless I call my ISP and see if they can let me renew under another.

Any advice?

This was for our safe room for storms and attacks, very important.

I had a phone that was from another provider and locked, after 3 tries to add it to my profile their support reached out and said the phone was now unlocked (weave). I set it up again, it took the 3CX config, but doesn't let me use the phone and now I'm locked out of my webclient portal.


Please help.
 
You can wait 24h or open a ticket with 3CX to ask it be removed.

Ensure all phones have the correct firmware before starting or that can trigger a block.
https://www.3cx.com/docs/phone-firmwares/
If they are not current, unplug them until they are to avoid re blocking.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheodorosG_3CX
Ip blocking can be caused due to firmware versions as you need to be in the latest 3CX Firmware to avoid this issue.
The ip can be removed with a Support Ticket or you can wait for 24 hours.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us