iPhone 14 Pro: AirPods audio issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

GplusU

Customer
Joined
Jul 25, 2022
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Hello,

Since I've upgraded to an iPhone 14 Pro, I have audio issues with both my AirPods Pro or AirPods Max. People on the other end of the line can't hear me clearly, audio is stuttering.
If I use the phone itself it's fine.
I've tried with both the beta and the App Store 3CX version.

Do you guys run into the same problem?

Thanks!
 
Out of curiosity, am I alone with this problem? if so I'll continue looking for a solution on my device.
 
Have you tried disabling the Carkit/Bluetooth Telecom Api in advanced settings?
Not sure but at times it overcomes incompatibility issues.
 
Have you tried disabling the Carkit/Bluetooth Telecom Api in advanced settings?
Not sure but at times it overcomes incompatibility issues.
There's no such setting in iOS client, it's on Android OS.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
There's no such setting in iOS client, it's on Android OS.
Oh then ignore my rambling , i hardly ever work with IPhones so i figured it would also be an avilable setting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vali_3CX
There's no such setting in iOS client, it's on Android OS.
Exactly, thanks anyway!

Do you see such issues with others 3CX customers using AirPods and iPhone 14 Pro ?

Can I provide any troubleshooting info that could be helpful?
 
@GplusU
No, we don't have such complaints and, unfortunately, nobody around here has an iPhone14 to check.
We tested the buds with iPhone13 Pro and Pro Max and they worked OK.

My assumption is either the iPhone14, being so new, still has some minor/hidden things to be addressed by Apple (like the known camera vibration) or it could be something very particular with your device, which case I would suggest the old "device power-off/power-on" trick. Also, you may check how other 3rd-party telephony apps (like WhatsApp) sounds with the buds (though the test might not be fully accurate since for sure there are different audio codecs involved).
 
The iPhone 14 has issues for now.

You may wanna try the iOS 16.1 public beta and see if it helps with your issue.
 
Thanks everyone for your replies.
I'm on the beta and still have issues. Telegram is fine though. I'll wait for an update.
have a great week everybody!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,960
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us