Solved Is Android 8.1 ok for App use on V18 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWS2P

Silver Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Jan 9, 2014
Messages
5,077
Reaction score
1,096
Hi;

Today I tried to understand what happens with a galaxy tab under Android 8.10 and App release 18.0.8.48. (Pbx is local LAN windows one , Latest V18)
App has been reinstalled from scratch, extension has been deleted and recreated. Tab is Wifi connected to same LAN as PBX.

App has been QRcoded by console Qrcode.
Now App is green in console, green in App, BUT nothing works except presence and missed call notifications.
On incoming call, I get ring back tone on caller side but nothing rings nor notification to pick up, on other sense trying to call from App is like I "pissed in a violin":) did nothing. in activity log there's no trace of call try.

I've checked notifications for 3CX App all is granted.
I don't see more to do? So is there a too old Android for 3CX. (in V16 all was running fine)
 
I just changed Galaxy Tab location and incoming calls started to work, and after a search battery optimisation was re enabled for 3CX so I disabled it and now all is working fine.

You can close this thread. Sorry for disturbing for nothing
 
  • Like
Reactions: NickD_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,958
Members
165,166
Latest member
cvanderzwan