Issue with local 3CX accounts to M365 accounts

BryVin

Silver Partner
Joined
Jan 28, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Hello,

We wanted to switch from local 3CX accounts to M365 accounts.

When i deleted the local extension for certain users and created/added their M365 with their old extension number, they don't appear in the users list.
I tried to reconnect the M365 to the 3CX but nothing seems to work.
Any ideas how we could fix this?

Kind regards,
Vincent
 
Don't delete anyone. Just set their email correctly and the integration will map existing 3CX users to their 365 user.
 
  • Like
Reactions: accentlogic
Hello,

That's what I first did first, for some users it worked and for others it didn't, despite having the same email.
 
Hello,

That's what I first did first, for some users it worked and for others it didn't, despite having the same email.
Probably due to a mismatching UPN. That's what it uses IIRC.
 
Hello,

I double checked the UPN's of the users and they are also exactly the same.
 
Hello,

I double checked the UPN's of the users and they are also exactly the same.
Then something was misconfigured. It always matches existing users first.
 
Then something was misconfigured. It always matches existing users first.
are you using selected users? or by use of department selection?
 
are you using selected users? or by use of department selection?
We use "All Users" and "Selected Users" depending on the customer.