- Joined
- Sep 3, 2018
- Messages
- 378
- Reaction score
- 260
So, after much fun I have a working Teams > 3CX trunk.
However, I cannot call internal or externally. I have had to manually add numbers to teams users as we use ADSync, and the Office phone number does not setup on teams user. The Powershell command to add a number to my account was
Set-CSUser -Identity [email protected] -OnPremLineURI TEL:+35311234567
One I did this, I could then run the User Script by manually adding my email to the script.
However, nothing appears to work. Still confused
However, I cannot call internal or externally. I have had to manually add numbers to teams users as we use ADSync, and the Office phone number does not setup on teams user. The Powershell command to add a number to my account was
Set-CSUser -Identity [email protected] -OnPremLineURI TEL:+35311234567
One I did this, I could then run the User Script by manually adding my email to the script.
However, nothing appears to work. Still confused