Join the BETA Program for the 3CX Android App

  • Thread starter Thread starter nb
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

nb

Support Team
Joined
Jun 7, 2007
Messages
2,510
Reaction score
392
Last month we released a Beta version of our Android app with an updated user interface, as well as call encryption and reconnection. See what else was included in this Beta version.
Join our Beta program for Android today.
With the Beta program you get to try out new versions before their release as well as provide us feedback on how to make the a...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if it's the best place to post remarks, but here they are :

I had no notifications at all with the beta on my Samsung S8. I checked all settings, everything was fine. No chat notif, no call notif. Even with the app opened on the mobile. As soon as I replaced it with the older stable version, notifications worked immediately.

I had a problem with people being unable to hear me previously with the beta version. I solved this pb by uninstalling / reinstalling it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nb
I don't know if it's the best place to post remarks, but here they are :

I had no notifications at all with the beta on my Samsung S8. I checked all settings, everything was fine. No chat notif, no call notif. Even with the app opened on the mobile. As soon as I replaced it with the older stable version, notifications worked immediately.

I had a problem with people being unable to hear me previously with the beta version. I solved this pb by uninstalling / reinstalling it.

New beta is coming out in the next hours.. Be ready.. This will boost the app.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,969
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon