Keep agents in queue

fralec

SMB User
Joined
Aug 14, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey everyone,

I have a client using 3CX who’s facing an issue: some of their agents keep logging out of the call queues (the infamous “Q”). They’d like to disable this option entirely so agents stay in the queue at all times.

From my research, it doesn’t seem possible to disable this directly through 3CX settings. However, I’ve seen some people mention using the API to force agents to remain in the queue.


Has anyone here implemented a solution for this? If so, how did you go about it?

For context, they’re running 3CX Version 20.0 Update 6.

Thanks in advance!
 
Hey everyone,

I have a client using 3CX who’s facing an issue: some of their agents keep logging out of the call queues (the infamous “Q”). They’d like to disable this option entirely so agents stay in the queue at all times.

From my research, it doesn’t seem possible to disable this directly through 3CX settings. However, I’ve seen some people mention using the API to force agents to remain in the queue.


Has anyone here implemented a solution for this? If so, how did you go about it?

For context, they’re running 3CX Version 20.0 Update 6.

Thanks in advance!
I'm afraid they will need to use only deskphones, in the 3cx apps is not possible to disable the logging option.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,146
Messages
590,949
Members
165,164
Latest member
albertpugo02