Solved lacks appropriate licenses to assign a 'DirectRouting' number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphabetic

3CX MVP
Silver Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
6,642
Reaction score
2,645
Hi Guys

I'm struggling to get my users working with the dialing from Teams.

My user has an E3 and the 365 Business Voice license assigned.

When I run the command Set-CsPhoneNumberAssignment -Identity <email> -PhoneNumber "+<number>;ext=118" -PhoneNumberType DirectRouting

I get "BadRequest User 'af8e7fa8-a0bf-4658-8787-3b26d6fe9c21' lacks appropriate licenses to assign a 'DirectRouting' number".

I created this test account last friday and licensed it the same day too.
 
Hi Guys

I'm struggling to get my users working with the dialing from Teams.

My user has an E3 and the 365 Business Voice license assigned.

When I run the command Set-CsPhoneNumberAssignment -Identity <email> -PhoneNumber "+<number>;ext=118" -PhoneNumberType DirectRouting

I get "BadRequest User 'af8e7fa8-a0bf-4658-8787-3b26d6fe9c21' lacks appropriate licenses to assign a 'DirectRouting' number".

I created this test account last friday and licensed it the same day too.
What businessevoice? With calling plan or not?

Also, are you up-to-date to get the latest scripts? They changed a bit in U3.
 
1647872862092.png
This is what I have, and all of the E3.

Yes im running U3 and have downloaded the scripts plenty of times.
 
View attachment 28863
This is what I have, and all of the E3.

Yes im running U3 and have downloaded the scripts plenty of times.
Disable the Domestic Calling Plan (better yet; change the license for "Business Voice (without calling plan)"

Right now it uses Teams routing only.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NickD_3CX
i'll give it a try, thanks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.