Solved LG G4 won't configure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad

Joined
Jul 6, 2017
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
When I click on the attachment in the welcome e-mail an error pops up saying. Cannot import memos. File type is not supported.

We're on a couple month old cloud 3cx V15.5. Other phones work fine, Galaxy s6, Moto G original, and some others.

Any ideas why this isn't working? Do I need to clear out a default program or setting?
 
In the past, when this occurred, a change of email programs seemed to have solved the problem. The initial program would not open the attachment or didn't appear to know that the file type was to be used by the 3CX App. Have you tried sending it to a gmail account on the phone?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Chad
no I haven't i'll try this next. Thanks
 
That worked for me. Thanks again.
 
A new and more easier way of provisioning the mobile versions of the 3CX Client is coming soon in SP2 that should eliminate these kind of issues.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,958
Members
165,166
Latest member
cvanderzwan