License Requirements for Direct Routing

Patrick McLean

New User
Joined
May 24, 2023
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Can I license only one of my users, or do a mix of some users licensed for Teams Calling and some not? Or is it an all or nothing thing?

Also is the license for basic phone system just called Teams Phone Standard?
 
You can assign Teams Phone Standard to anyone you want to use Direct Routing with. 3CX will detect them and add them to the user setup script.

If a user has a calling plan, then they can't have Phone Standard so they won't appear in the options and be ignored simply.

In a nutshell, yes.

See more here: https://www.3cx.com/docs/microsoft-teams-integration-faqs/
 
Oh, Teams integration only works with Enterprise? I thought it worked with Pro too?
 
Oh, Teams integration only works with Enterprise? I thought it worked with Pro too?
No, during the initial beta yes but not anymore.

It also requires an SSL certificate (not a wildcard one.)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,964
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock