- Joined
- Aug 1, 2021
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 1
Hello,
I purchased a Linksys SPA2102-SF ATA Branded by ClearWire yesterday for use on my small 3CX system. After a debacle with the unit being program locked, I managed to reset it and attempt to configure it for use on my 3CX system. However, no matter how many times I put the data into the Line settings on the ATA, it keeps failing the registration. The Ports are correct, Auth ID and Password, IP Address, everything is correct. I've gotten a few Softphones to work through programming in this fashion and they connected right away. Is there a special way I have to set up the ATA on my 3CX Server? I've read just about everything on here about configuring it, but nothing seems to work. I've checked the blacklist and event logs on the 3CX Portal and those aren't giving me notification that the ATA is connecting.
Any help I can get is appreciated. Thanks!
I purchased a Linksys SPA2102-SF ATA Branded by ClearWire yesterday for use on my small 3CX system. After a debacle with the unit being program locked, I managed to reset it and attempt to configure it for use on my 3CX system. However, no matter how many times I put the data into the Line settings on the ATA, it keeps failing the registration. The Ports are correct, Auth ID and Password, IP Address, everything is correct. I've gotten a few Softphones to work through programming in this fashion and they connected right away. Is there a special way I have to set up the ATA on my 3CX Server? I've read just about everything on here about configuring it, but nothing seems to work. I've checked the blacklist and event logs on the 3CX Portal and those aren't giving me notification that the ATA is connecting.
Any help I can get is appreciated. Thanks!