- Joined
- Mar 5, 2022
- Messages
- 96
- Reaction score
- 32
Ipad Model: 7th Gen
Software Version: 14.2 (18B92)
Model Number: MW742LL/A
I was testing the Live Chat feature on one of our Wix website. It works pretty well except at one point, as I was chatting from my ipad in the live chat window, I sent a message to the chat queue, all 3 agents saw it, and then the agent replied, and I then replied in the chat on ipad.
I then went to a different tab on my ipad web browser, and when I came back to the live chat tab, I couldn't chat anymore all I see is:

Basically, If I'm in a different tab in the same browser I am chatting in, and an agent sends a chat, and then I come back to the chat window, it does as per the screenshot above.
Any way this can be fixed?
Thank you!
Software Version: 14.2 (18B92)
Model Number: MW742LL/A
I was testing the Live Chat feature on one of our Wix website. It works pretty well except at one point, as I was chatting from my ipad in the live chat window, I sent a message to the chat queue, all 3 agents saw it, and then the agent replied, and I then replied in the chat on ipad.
I then went to a different tab on my ipad web browser, and when I came back to the live chat tab, I couldn't chat anymore all I see is:

Basically, If I'm in a different tab in the same browser I am chatting in, and an agent sends a chat, and then I come back to the chat window, it does as per the screenshot above.
Any way this can be fixed?
Thank you!