sgarciaNS Forum User Joined Jul 30, 2019 Messages 4 Reaction score 1 Jul 30, 2019 #1 Hi! I'm having issues when I use 3cx "callus.js" in my Prestashop, when I use the callus tag in the HTML and call the API, it gives me a CORS 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' problem with the headers, and I configure the .htaccess. Thanks for help! Attachments error.png 101.4 KB · Views: 16
Hi! I'm having issues when I use 3cx "callus.js" in my Prestashop, when I use the callus tag in the HTML and call the API, it gives me a CORS 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' problem with the headers, and I configure the .htaccess. Thanks for help!
Constantinos Constantinou Jul 31, 2019 #2 Hello @sgarciaNS , Did you configure the URL in the 3CX Management Console as it is described in our documentation guide? https://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/live-chat/
Hello @sgarciaNS , Did you configure the URL in the 3CX Management Console as it is described in our documentation guide? https://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/live-chat/
sgarciaNS Forum User Joined Jul 30, 2019 Messages 4 Reaction score 1 Jul 31, 2019 #3 Yes, I sent you a PM yesterday, its working! Reactions: Constantinos Constantinou