- Joined
- Jul 22, 2021
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
I'm currently testing version 18.0.1849 which is the latest beta version of v18. Not sure if the same issue is present in other versions as well.
In the M365 Integration, despite having "Sync Guest users" not selected, guest users in the organization are being synced anyway. I suspect that the below option "Sync All Users" is overriding the former option. I would like to sync all uses except guest users hence why I have the above select as they are. The workaround for now is to manually select all the users and use "Select these users" option.
Can anyone confirm that they have the same issue, and if so, let the moderators know to solve this issue in next releases?
In the M365 Integration, despite having "Sync Guest users" not selected, guest users in the organization are being synced anyway. I suspect that the below option "Sync All Users" is overriding the former option. I would like to sync all uses except guest users hence why I have the above select as they are. The workaround for now is to manually select all the users and use "Select these users" option.
Can anyone confirm that they have the same issue, and if so, let the moderators know to solve this issue in next releases?

