Jan_Otto Bronze Partner Joined Sep 11, 2023 Messages 15 Reaction score 2 Mar 5, 2024 #1 We have a few shared mailboxes. I have no problem adding them. But only some of them would actually synchronize the contacts. I'm unsure why one would sync and not the other.
We have a few shared mailboxes. I have no problem adding them. But only some of them would actually synchronize the contacts. I'm unsure why one would sync and not the other.
Charles_3CX Staff member Joined Apr 27, 2015 Messages 2,785 Reaction score 1,411 Mar 5, 2024 #2 Are the contacts added to the default contacts folders within these shared mailboxes? Or have any contacts folders been created manually? Reactions: Evolute IT
Are the contacts added to the default contacts folders within these shared mailboxes? Or have any contacts folders been created manually?
Jan_Otto Bronze Partner Joined Sep 11, 2023 Messages 15 Reaction score 2 Mar 5, 2024 #3 The are in the default location without any subfolders created