- Joined
- Oct 1, 2021
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 2
Is there somewhere where the logs can be viewed for M365 Storage.
One of our servers has suddenly stopped moving items to the Sharepoint as of around a month ago and the recordings filling the disk.
Strangley only recording where not auto archiving as the Weekly backups still went to the sharepoint without issue.
I was also stil lable to access and download recordings and could see the file structure as when a new folder was created it could be found when selecting a folder/Path.
I have removed the app registration and reconfigured the integration but items still do not seem to be moving to the archive automatically or if I perform a manual archive of a file.
We are currently running Version 20.0 Update 8 (Build 1121 Release) hosted in Azure.
One of our servers has suddenly stopped moving items to the Sharepoint as of around a month ago and the recordings filling the disk.
Strangley only recording where not auto archiving as the Weekly backups still went to the sharepoint without issue.
I was also stil lable to access and download recordings and could see the file structure as when a new folder was created it could be found when selecting a folder/Path.
I have removed the app registration and reconfigured the integration but items still do not seem to be moving to the archive automatically or if I perform a manual archive of a file.
We are currently running Version 20.0 Update 8 (Build 1121 Release) hosted in Azure.