M365 Sign In

Status
Not open for further replies.

tol

Silver Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Messages
18
Reaction score
4
I setup the M365 Sign In for my users in v18. Now I want to disable "normal" login with the users extension, how can I achieve this to benefit of higher security with our existing 2FA login?

Tobias
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kjell VRL
Were you able to solve this issue?
 
I setup the M365 Sign In for my users in v18. Now I want to disable "normal" login with the users extension, how can I achieve this to benefit of higher security with our existing 2FA login?

Tobias
Regarding your question, please note that you cannot disable the standard login. Users' webclient passwords can be changed, so they cannot log in using them, but there is no option to disable them altogether.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.