- Joined
- Sep 28, 2020
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 5
Hi, all.
I setup M365 integration up to sync Teams presence to 3CX status which worked initially, and for a few days following.
However, it suddenly stopped working and cannot get it to sync the presence. I have tried deauthorise and authorise again but still didn't work, also tried removing the integration and re-adding it. I'm not sure what else to try here to be honest, can anyone recommend anything? We're on 3CX Version 20.0 Update 2 (Build 715 Release).
I've likely missed some important information that you need to help diagnose this, so please just ask if you need any information.
Thank you,
James Stoner
I setup M365 integration up to sync Teams presence to 3CX status which worked initially, and for a few days following.
However, it suddenly stopped working and cannot get it to sync the presence. I have tried deauthorise and authorise again but still didn't work, also tried removing the integration and re-adding it. I'm not sure what else to try here to be honest, can anyone recommend anything? We're on 3CX Version 20.0 Update 2 (Build 715 Release).
I've likely missed some important information that you need to help diagnose this, so please just ask if you need any information.
Thank you,
James Stoner