• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Manual Provisioning SPA8000 doesnt work on certain internet circuits

baylor.cody

Silver Partner
Joined
Aug 4, 2021
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
I have a cisco spa8000 that I can provision with five different extensions that register perfectly in my office on an xfinity circuit. If I change over to one of these 5g cellular internet circuits only two extensoins register.

Has anyone had any similar issues or does anyone know what I should be asking from the Tmobile buisiness 5g inseego modem people?
This is a stretch but have to bend for the customer.

This is a v20 system
Update 6
Self hosted on lightsail
Again, works on all xfinity accounts, just not on the 5g cellular internet circuits.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us