Solved MCU Connection Failed (0x0020) since early morning 06 Oct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictAutomatisering

Bronze Partner
Joined
Jun 11, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
I'm having the same problem with web meetings just as Yetiman.

Early this morning it still worked and an hour later it stopped working.
There has been no changes to the server, firewall or 3cx settings.
I have tried to change regions and it still won't work.

I tried to see if I could get a connection with MCU's and the only one I get a response from was wmr.3cx.net, but from the MCU's I can see that SYN is send and there is no ACK.

It's not a problem with that port 443 is blocked in the firewall because when I use in Powershell Test-NetConnection google.nl -Port 443 on that server then I get a connection.
 
Can you please let us know if you still experience any issue?
This has also been reported in our Technical Support team and in a forum post and has been resolved.
 
Yes, it is working again.
Thank you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheodorosG_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,193
Messages
591,181
Members
165,247
Latest member
SMH