- Joined
- Jan 10, 2023
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 1
So, I've checked everything. We have say ~ 50 users that are syncing with out issue. I can re-create these users at ease and it will sync, no problem.
There are 3 users that at the beginning never synced, and now I am trying to figure out why. The e-mail address matches, as does the upn and default SMTP address, etc. There is a first and last name in 3CX and they also match which I know is not a requirement to match (the name). I can choose the user(s) that won't sync from the Microsoft 365 'sync these users' or 'don't sync these users', etc. screen. I confirm the e-mail address is correct and visible.
I have fully deleted the users that are having an issue, after disabling them from Microsoft sync, rebooted, added the users back and put them back in Microsoft 365 sync.
I also try to have these 3 'problem users' import from Microsoft 365 because I do have that enabled, and if I delete the problem users and reboot, disable sync, enable sync, etc... these 3 users don't get created.
I am at a loss where to look to next, can anyone please help me?
There are 3 users that at the beginning never synced, and now I am trying to figure out why. The e-mail address matches, as does the upn and default SMTP address, etc. There is a first and last name in 3CX and they also match which I know is not a requirement to match (the name). I can choose the user(s) that won't sync from the Microsoft 365 'sync these users' or 'don't sync these users', etc. screen. I confirm the e-mail address is correct and visible.
I have fully deleted the users that are having an issue, after disabling them from Microsoft sync, rebooted, added the users back and put them back in Microsoft 365 sync.
I also try to have these 3 'problem users' import from Microsoft 365 because I do have that enabled, and if I delete the problem users and reboot, disable sync, enable sync, etc... these 3 users don't get created.
I am at a loss where to look to next, can anyone please help me?