MS Teams Integration 3CX v20

Polygran

Customer
Joined
Nov 7, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Hi!

I upgraded to V20 yesterday. The existing Microsoft Teams integration was transferred without any problems. Unfortunately, the "Teams Direct Routing" tab in the Microsoft 365 integration is missing, so I can't download any new userscripts.

Does anyone have an idea or a direct link?

Viele Grüße/Best regards,
Karsten Klinger (Polygran GmbH)
 
Current version:
Version 20.0 Update 0 (Build 1494)
 
The integration isn't there in v20 yet. Use v18.

V20 isn't official anyway.
 
  • Like
Reactions: midwest1
Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately, I also noticed this after the upgrade. But why is the upgrade already offered in the Admin Console if there is no final release yet and why is there already a finished documentation for v20 without any indication that the feature is not yet available in the current release?

Viele Grüße/Best regards,
Karsten Klinger (Polygran GmbH)
 
The page is the same as v18.

It hasn't been updated yet since the integration isn't in v20 yet.
Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately, I also noticed this after the upgrade. But why is the upgrade already offered in the Admin Console if there is no final release yet and why is there already a finished documentation for v20 without any indication that the feature is not yet available in the current release?

Viele Grüße/Best regards,
Karsten Klinger (Polygran GmbH)
yeah it's not clear but it's still not official. Read the blog posts to know when it's released officially.
 
I can't judge, as I only know v18 and don't know what it would look like under v20.

Is there a roadmap where you can see when the MS Teams integration is planned?

I currently have to weigh up whether I need to roll back to v18 or whether I might only have to wait a few more days. Thank goodness it's not a blocker for me.
 
I can't judge, as I only know v18 and don't know what it would look like under v20.

Is there a roadmap where you can see when the MS Teams integration is planned?

I currently have to weigh up whether I need to roll back to v18 or whether I might only have to wait a few more days. Thank goodness it's not a blocker for me.
You're better going back to v18 if you need Teams.

It's probably not coming in v20 until at least Update 2. U1 will be mainly hotdesking and scheduled reports.

U2 would be around May.

@Nick Galea care to comment whether it's coming sooner or later?
 
  • Like
Reactions: N_G
Actually it's going to be in rc3 :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gasha and N_G
We hope in the coming 1-2 weeks....
 
I'm looking forward to v20 - lots of good improvements and changes!
Sadly, I've seen a new requirement for MS Teams Direct Routing Integration: It will only be available in 16SIM ENT and above licenses?
V18 provides Teams Integration already for 4SIM PRO licenses.

Why did 3cx set up this new barrier licensewise?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
I'm looking forward to v20 - lots of good improvements and changes!
Sadly, I've seen a new requirement for MS Teams Direct Routing Integration: It will only be available in 16SIM ENT and above licenses?
V18 provides Teams Integration already for 4SIM PRO licenses.

Why did 3cx set up this new barrier licensewise?
To increase sales maybe?

Or more likely, 3CX says that if you only pay for a 4SC and need Teams, you should just buy Teams. Teams integration is for larger companies. Also you need to factor in the amount (it costs) in support vs the cost of the license makes it so that they don't want to make it for smaller licenses.
 
I'm looking forward to v20 - lots of good improvements and changes!
Sadly, I've seen a new requirement for MS Teams Direct Routing Integration: It will only be available in 16SIM ENT and above licenses?
V18 provides Teams Integration already for 4SIM PRO licenses.

Why did 3cx set up this new barrier licensewise?
Consider the development time and support resources just to support a feature that is used by MAYBE 5% of customers.

I would make it a minimum requirement too. Enterprise 16SC seems justified for me, when you pay 9-21$ per user PER MONTH just to get Teams Phone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: accentlogic and N_G
I would need to know if these two things will be integrated in version 20: the first is the possibility of deciding the number of extensions (now it is created automatically) the second is the management of the DND status both from the TEams Windows program and from the APP, thanks
 
I would make it a minimum requirement too. Enterprise 16SC seems justified for me, when you pay 9-21$ per user PER MONTH just to get Teams Phone.

As a sole proprietor, I take great pride in demonstrating 3CX integration capabilities to prospective clients. Currently, I'm equipped with a 4SC PRO Edition, which has served me well. However, the financial leap to a 16SC ENT Edition presents a significant challenge, especially given that my current partnership level does not qualify for a complimentary 16SC ENT for demonstration purposes. This limitation raises a crucial question: how can I effectively promote the ENT>16SC without the ability to showcase it?

Moreover, I've successfully implemented Teams Direct Calling for an individual user, and it operates flawlessly.

I would like to inquire if there's any possibility for existing Teams integrations to remain functional in Version 20 without the necessity of upgrading from the PRO4SC to the ENT16SC, a change that would QUINTUPLE my licensing fees. Your insights on this matter would be greatly appreciated,@Nick Galea
 
As we already stated, teams integration will require a larger license. To get NFRs you need to be a 3CX partner.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Am i correct in thinking that teams integration will be available (not as a beta) on v20.RC3?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,962
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe