• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

new phone system, need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
We use Polycom phones throughout which are on a par with the Ciscos for look and feel IMO and the IP650 model features 6 lines.

We have on occasion used the Snoms, but we dont have much call for more than 6 lines on a phone. The Snoms are great in that they let you configure pretty much any button to perform any feature, but I dont think the look/feel is up there with other Enterprise products such as Polycom/Cisco.

One thing I would mention is that if you are planning to configure more than one line per phone, you will have to configure each phone manually (rather than auto provisioning via DHCP) as I don't think that you can assign more than one extension per phone automatically at present (please correct me if I'm wrong)?

Paul

Hello, thank you if they know how to set up or if they have the xml files for 7945 and 7975 models, which can facilitate them to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.