- Joined
- Sep 10, 2019
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi guys,
This seems to be somewhat common, although I can't see a solution to it anywhere.
My wordpress site has the chat plugin installed, but perpetually reports that no agents are available, despite them being very much so.
I have secured the site, ensured there are no trailing slashes or anything on the addresses, and the chat facility works, but only one way (from site to queue).
Any thoughts?
This seems to be somewhat common, although I can't see a solution to it anywhere.
My wordpress site has the chat plugin installed, but perpetually reports that no agents are available, despite them being very much so.
I have secured the site, ensured there are no trailing slashes or anything on the addresses, and the chat facility works, but only one way (from site to queue).
Any thoughts?