No Ring on the incoming call

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvolutionService

Gold Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
May 12, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Being a 3cx partner we also use the pbx internally, and after updating the APP on android my smartphone no longer rings. All the other phones of the colleagues (android and iphone) ring perfectly, the problem happened only to me on LG V30 with android 9.
When somebody call my number the 3cx android app NOT RING. I recevive the call, the phone vibration is working, simply I can't hear the ringtone.
I deleted the app and installed it again, I tried other extension, I tried ALL the options (obviously I disabled battery and data savings optimizations) but nothing has changed.

Any idea about what could cause this?
 
Hi @EvolutionService ,
Thanks for the feedback. Since the call is coming and device vibration is working, seems to be device's issue. Try long press on app icon and check if there are any sound notifications disabled there.
Also keep in mind that based on the guide is preferable to use devices with higher OS version.
 
HI Giannosi,

Exactly, the phone vibration is working, it's probably a bug with the last update and the LG v30 device with an "old" Android 9.
I already tried to enable/disable the sound notification, I tried almost everything, the ringtone is not working anymore!
Fortunately it's not happened to a customer, but the 3CX APP is compatible from Android 8.0, and some customers could use it with old smartphone too...
Before the last APP update was working everything perfectly..!
 
I have same issue with all our adroid phones after last upgrade
 
I haven't found a solution yet on my phone (and I can't do a factory reset of the smarthphone for this small problem)..
 
After you confirm that the device is not in DND mode and the notifications for incoming calls are enabled. You can try to kill the app and try again. You can also try to change the ringtone from the app Settings -> Advanced -> Notifications, Audio & Visual Effects.
 
I tried EVERYTHING. Any option on the APP and any option on android. I unistalled (not just disabled) also the APP several times, nothing has changed.
 
Hello,
I have a Xiaomi MI 9 and rings no longer sound. Calls come ok and I can answer them normally (if I am looking at the phone) but the ring is mute.

Any solution?
Best regards.
 
  • Love
Reactions: NickD_3CX
I have several users with similar problems mix of Android and IOS. My android works fine?
One has been using for a while one is brand new user. I've gone through all the setting on the 3cx server in each of their accounts. They match my account? Troubled mobile phones using latest app and I'm using v18.0.7.42
 
Last edited:
I have several users with similar problems mix of Android and IOS. My android works fine?
One has been using for a while one is brand new user. I've gone through all the setting on the 3cx server in each of their accounts. They match my account? Troubled mobile phones using latest app and I'm using v18.0.7.42
Hi!

I have a feeling that you are describing a slightly different problem.

In this thread, users are saying that the call is arriving on their device, they can see it ringing, but they hear no ringing sound.

I have a feeling, the issue you are describing is that the call is not arriving at all to the phone of some users, am I right?
 
We have the same problem on several PBX server. The phone shows a incomming call but don't give any ringtone. Sometimes (with no changes) the phone ringing. The next call doesn't ring anymore. Many Android devices (Android 11 and 12) 3cx app version 18.0.7.42
 
HI @van Rijt automatisering.
Could you please send me the log report in PM for further investigation?
Please enable verbose logging before reproducing the issue and generating the report.
[Settings -> Advanced -> Troubleshooting ]

Please also make sure that the incoming calls notifications are enabled for ringing and not silent.
 
I also have an issue with android not ringing. It will show missed call and when I turn setting on to Keep Active phone will vibrate but 3CX will not show an incoming call. This an older version of Android, I have tried every setting I can find in Android and 3CX but can not get the App to show incoming call.
 
HI @ILLUSER 217
Could you please send me the log report in PM for further investigation (ensure verbose logging enabled before please)?
[Settings -> Advanced -> Troubleshooting -> Verbose Logging -> Enabled &
Settings -> Advanced -> Troubleshooting -> Send Log Report ]
 
Where does it save the log files? It seem the app tries to send an email.
 
Last edited:
Please follow the steps below :
  1. Send the log report at your email
  2. Download the attachment when the email received (Filename : ACRA-report.stacktrace)
  3. Upload the file to ftp client
  4. Provide me the generated link in PM
 
Hi!

I have a feeling that you are describing a slightly different problem.

In this thread, users are saying that the call is arriving on their device, they can see it ringing, but they hear no ringing sound.

I have a feeling, the issue you are describing is that the call is not arriving at all to the phone of some users, am I right?
Sorry ... I've had Covid for the last few weeks. I have all but one working now. I missed a check box to allow Push on two peoples account. Two needed to update the app, then it worked properly again.

The other one vibrates and displays incoming call but it doesn't ring ... still. Android 12 ... we have tried uninstalling and reinstalling app, triple checked settings are good.
 
Hi @[email protected] could you please change the ringtone from the app and give it a try?
Settings -> Advanced -> Notifications, Audio & Visual Effects -> Ringtone type -> Set to 3CX built-in
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us