No ringtone when dialing via Tapi

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstn863

Trainee Partner
Joined
Nov 21, 2023
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
When I try to call someone through the Windows dialer, I don't have a ringtone.
I'm using a Snom D865 as an IP phone provisioned by 3cx via SIP trunk
 
Can you please clarify what you mean by Windows dialer? How exactly is this scenario replicated?
 
All employees use the 3cx for desktop version and have a Snom D865 provisioned via 3cx. If I now dial a number via the 3cx for desktop version and call outside via the D865, there is no ringing signal or busy signal for many telephone numbers.
 
Which VoIP provider are you using?

Do you have this issue only with outside numbers?

Additionally are you using 3CX SMB or a different version, dedicated or on premise?
 
We use Easybell as our VoIP provider.
Yes, the problem is only with outgoing calls.
Our SMB phone system is hosted by 3cx.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us