Solved No Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuz

SMB User
Joined
Feb 24, 2024
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
My phone says that I have no service. When I open the web client or I open my 3CXPhone For Windows below and attached is what I see.

I have not changed anything and my internet is working.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

• 3CX Version: Free
• Is the 3CX Server Hosted and where? Hosted by 3CX
• IP Phone Make/Model/Firmware version: Yealink T53W version 96.86.0.76
• Provisioning Method: Followed steps online. https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/yealink-t5-series/
• Trunk Provider or VoIP Gateway Make/Model: Flowroute
• Has the Firewall Checker passed: NO
• Are custom Phone Templates being used: NO

No Service Scrrenshot.jpg

No Service Screenshot1.jpg
 
It seems to have fixed itself. I don't know what the issue was.
 
The 3cx SMB instances are currently being upgraded to version 20 outside of each hosted region's office hours. The machine under which your instance is hosted is based in the US PDT time zone, so it was updated to v20 early this morning.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,142
Messages
590,937
Members
165,159
Latest member
Isuru Eranga