- Joined
- Sep 28, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi Team,
I am new here but after playing with the 3CX for about 2 weeks now, I love the product just some basic things that I am not able to work out.
In todays day in age some people have 2 or 3 businesses of differnet numbers and want to streamline there phone systems handsets to have multiple DID numbers on the handsets.
Is this possible?
I have done it by manually configuring the Phone for the second line, but if I provision the phone again from 3cx or make one small change to the phone it wipes my configuraton and I need to log back into the phone to click submit so that it brings back the 2nd DID lines again.
I don't understand why next to the line option we cant have another drop down that shows the DID number to use. inbound and outbound for that handset.

I am new here but after playing with the 3CX for about 2 weeks now, I love the product just some basic things that I am not able to work out.
In todays day in age some people have 2 or 3 businesses of differnet numbers and want to streamline there phone systems handsets to have multiple DID numbers on the handsets.
Is this possible?
I have done it by manually configuring the Phone for the second line, but if I provision the phone again from 3cx or make one small change to the phone it wipes my configuraton and I need to log back into the phone to click submit so that it brings back the 2nd DID lines again.
I don't understand why next to the line option we cant have another drop down that shows the DID number to use. inbound and outbound for that handset.
