not able to call out side

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Thanks for the great product which work in windows itself.

While configuring i encountered some problem please rectify it.

I am using fritz box .(ADSL Modem)

I have installed the PBX, latest version (beta 2) ,

I configured one sip phone, one sip adaptor and sip soft phone with test account 100,101,102 and I am able make internal calls

I added the voip provider details, and it is registered.

In the line status every thing looks ok (green colour) but i am not able to call out side.

The error which i am getting is given below.

16:14:45.968 LineImpl::registered Line [#888065010257 @call4communication] has been registered at provider
16:14:53.500 CallConf::saveCallEvent Incoming c51 "test2"<sip:[email protected]> <sip:[email protected]> Incoming call (before routing)
16:14:53.531 CallConf::saveCallEvent Rejected c51 "test2"<sip:[email protected]> <sip:[email protected]> Callee is not resolved or forbidden, sent 404 response
16:14:53.546 CallConf::saveCallEvent Terminated c51 "test2"<sip:[email protected]> <sip:[email protected]> Call ended
 
Prefix not dialed

Hi,

Thank you for your nice feedback!

From the error, it would appear that the number is considered an internal number. Looking at the error:
:
16:14:53.531 CallConf::saveCallEvent Rejected c51 "test2"<sip:[email protected]> <sip:[email protected]> Callee is not resolved or forbidden, sent 404 response

the destination number <sip:[email protected]>does not have a prefix, so it is considered an internal number. Since there is no extension which such a long number the call fails.

Please check if you dialed a prefix, and if you configured a custom prefix (such as a 9), check your dialing rules. They would need to be adjusted as well.

Let me know if this helps or if you need more help.

As a note we are working on an updated beta with much better logging errors and documentation.

regards,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.