• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

PA Speaker solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphabetic

3CX MVP
Silver Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
6,619
Reaction score
2,633
Hi All,

I'm looking for a solution for a PA - Scenario is for a shop, only 1 speaker required.

So far I've found the Fanvil speaker - Are there are any other solutions available anyone can recommend?

I'd like to know what there is to offer price range wise.

TIA
 
Hi,

There's the Fanvil PA2 and if you want complete speaker units the Fanvil iW30, and Grandstream GSC3505/GSC3510 you can check pricing on those models
 
Hi,

There's the Fanvil PA2 and if you want complete speaker units the Fanvil iW30, and Grandstream GSC3505/GSC3510 you can check pricing on those models
Ah those Grandstreams are cheaper than the Fanvil which is a bonus, thanks.

Do you know if they work over STUN?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us